Theatre Tribe is London and the South East’s premier academy for the performing arts, offering bespoke Musical Theatre experiences to young people wishing to learn from industry pros with backgrounds of both the West End & National Tours.
Theatre Tribe is passionate for live performance! Our aim is to take young people on the intense but fun journey of what it is like to cast, rehearse and perform in a West End show led by Musical Theatre professionals. We create tailor-made productions based on current Musical Theatre hits which our ‘Tribe Members’ then learn – complete with songs, script and choreography – in preparation for a fabulous final show. We pride ourselves on not being simply a holiday camp but a theatrical event, where each Tribe Member is made to feel like a seasoned performer preparing for the first night of a West End production.
Fun, challenging and extremely rewarding, Theatre Tribe experiences provide a very special insight into the fantastic world of professional theatre and fulfil dreams of working with top level actors currently working in the Musical Theatre industry.
Key Features and Benefits of a Theatre Tribe Experience:
- Theatre Tribe enrol a maximum of 18 students per workshop
- Each experience emulates as closely as possible the atmosphere of a professional rehearsal room and theatre
- Training by working West End and Touring actors, singers and dancers
- Theatre Tribe shows are ensemble pieces i.e. there are no lead parts – each Tribe Member has an equal role to play in the production
- Fantastic behind-the-scenes organisation to create a seamless experience for our Tribe Members
- Theatre Tribe extras include, amongst others, a free DVD of the final show, free Theatre Tribe T-shirt and once in a lifetime West End Q&A session